Disclaimer

Final Fantasy XI and all related content are copyrighted property of the Square-Enix corporation.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100 Chapters

I just wanted to sneak in a brief interlude and thank all my readers whom have stuck with me through the last 3 years. We've reached a true milestone; 100 chapters, and still plenty more to go. I'll continue to write as long as you continue to read. I thank you for coming this far with me, and look forward to reaching the end together as well.

There are still plenty of stories to be told before this tale reaches its end, and more mysteries to be untangled. The prisoner's identity has finally been revealed, but what about the Ninja following Ayn and Tikinas? What is the true nature of the Cabal's master plan? If Fenrir was the one trapped in the Shrouded Maw, what happened to Diabolos? Who are the remaining three Winds, and what role will they play?

All this and more is still to come. Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment